ELISA KIT, also known as enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay kit, is an experimental method with high sensitivity, strong specificity and good reproducibility. It can be used for serum and plasma of human, mouse, rat, pig and other species, it has been widely used because of its stable reagents, easy storage and simple operation.
The double-antibody sandwich ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is designed to measure the amount of the target bound between a matched antibody pair. A target-specific antibody has been pre-coated in the wells of the supplied microplate. Samples, standards, or controls are then added into these wells and bind to the immobilized (capture) antibody. The sandwich is formed by the addition of the second (detector) antibody, a substrate solution is added that reacts with the enzyme-antibody-target complex to produce measurable signal. The intensity of this signal is directly proportional to the concentration of target present in the original specimen.
1. High sensitivity, strong specificity and good reproducibility
2. Can be used for serum and plasma of human, mouse, rat, pig and other species
3. Stable reagents, easy storage and simple operation
4. Double-antibody sandwich ELISA methods
5. For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures